Today I can finally post the finished Imperial Knight, a small project that I started back in October 2016.
For the weathering effects I have used pigments from Vallejo and enamels from AK-Interactive, I have read multiple times this article by Heresy, which has helped me a lot, although he is not to blame for the final result :)
I always overdo the weathering effect, which spoils the final result, so in this case I tried to contain myself and just apply weathering in smaller areas. I think I have improved compared to my first attempts, but I still have a long way to go. I am still grasping the basics of weathering with enamels as multiple times I had to redo it from scratch.
As you can see, I have all options available for the Knight, but as a base, this adds around 375 points to my Army.
Painted in 2016