Wednesday 23 December 2020

My best figure of 2020

Now that it is almost the end of the year, I like to go back and check what have I painted so far.

I painted and incredible amount of figures this year. Most of them very quick and without attention to detail, just to get them out of the unpainted pile, which is a shame. That's something I plan to change for 2021 as I will have much less to-do. More on that on another post.

In this one I'd like to focus and pick my favourite mini of the whole year.
I cannot really pick any Genestealer Cult, Nighthaunt or Warcry since those were done in a blast.
That leaves me only with Blood Bowl, HeroQuest or The Walking Dead.

Out of those three, even though I like the HeroQuest figures a lot because of the nostalgic factor, I will pick Rick Grimes from The Walking Dead series as my favourite mini for the year. I did spent a bit more of time painting that game, in particular, on the survivors. I loved painting them and I am really looking forward to paint more of TWD figures.
I showed him in this post but here is the picture again.

I hope you like him as well. If you have been following my work throughout the year, please let me know in the comments!
Let's see what will be the pick of 2021!

No comments:

Post a Comment