Monday 21 December 2020

Glaivewraith Stalkers

Here are four Glaivewraith Stalkers painted using my Nighthaunt method.
They come from Mortal Realms issue #4

I don't have any more Nighthaunt figures and with these 18 I should have roughly enough to make a Warcry band although I lack I leader.... I took a quick look at the issues and in order to have all the options that I can use in a Warcry band I would need to get:
  • #10: Tomb Banshee
  • #19: Knight of the Shrouds on Ethereal Steed, Guardians of Souls, Spirit Torment
  • #24: Lord Executioner, Grimghast Reapers, Glaivewraith Stalkers
  • #28: Spirit Hosts
  • #39: Cairn Wraith
  • #44: Liekoron the Executioner
And perhaps the following just because they look cool although I can't use them in Warcry:
  • #6: Thorns of the Briar Queen
  • #14: Dreadblade Harrows
  • #38: Crawlocke the Jailor
  • #48: Reikenor the Grimhailer
(so basically, almost every Nighthaunt issue published)

But that would put the investment around the 100€ mark and it would no longer be "a few of those nice cheap ghosts minis to experiment with" and suddenly would become "my Age of Sigmar Nighthaunt Army" which I am not prepared to start, so I am going to pass on this. Maybe as a future project sometime...

For now, I leave you with the pictures of the Stalkers:



And here is a group picture:




Painted in 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment