Friday 29 July 2022

Nurgle Lord on Daemonic Mount


For today I bring a Nurgle Lord on Daemonic Mount.
I always wanted to paint the Lord on Daemonic Mount, and last Xmas my brother gifted it to me. I decided to transform it a little bit and nurgle-fy it. Unfortunately, I did not take any pics of the conversion process, but I added greenstuff to the horse to simulate pustules and rotten flesh; sculpted tentacles going out the helmet, and the back as well as holding the shoulder horn and obviously gap-filling as this is a GW resin figure, we all know what that means.

As it was a Nurgle Lord I was going to paint him green, but decided to go for a highly-saturated one with plenty of yellow rather than a matt green, more dark as I use to. The style is a little bit oldhammer, although I chose NMM for it. It makes for a very nice counterpart next to Valten.

As usual, I am unable to take proper photos. I have tried different settings and lighting to no avail, still most of the details and textures are gone, for example the hammer is NMM and then several layers of moss and such to make it more Nurgle-y but the image simply captures green layers on top of it.







My Fantasy Character Collection grows! :)

Painted in 2022

Character Collection

  1. Archaon
  2. Aekold Helbrass
  3. Doombull
  4. Harry the Hammer
  5. Morglum Necksnapper
  6. Skaven special characters
  7. The Green Knight
  8. Trollslayer
  9. Tyrion
  10. Gotrek & Felix
  11. Valten, Exalted of Sigmar

No comments:

Post a Comment