Wednesday 17 November 2021

Gotrek & Felix

It has been a long while since my last post!

I have been unfortunately away from the hobby for a few months due to holidays, work and other topics.

I was quite optimistic about my year-end goals but now that we are entering the last stretch of the year I am no longer.

I think I will be happy if I manage to finish my DBA Romans and leave the rest for next year, let's see about it.

Today I am sharing Gotrek and Felix, painted somehow in between July and September, but only recently found the time to take pictures and prepare the post.

These figures were a gift from a friend that found a whole Dwarf Army while going over old boxes. He was kind enough to give them to me and they were in a very good shape, just needed to strip Felix of its original paintjob, which was not bad for its time to be honest.


I chose a very classic scheme for them, even though I tried to make Felix look a little bit more rugged than usual as I think it suits him. I struggled quite a bit between NMM and TMM and in the end chose TMM but had no real good reason for it.

These are very classical characters with a lot of charisma that I gladly add to my Fantasy collection of selected Characters.

You can see all posts here:

Character Collection

  1. Archaon
  2. Aekold Helbrass
  3. Doombull
  4. Harry the Hammer
  5. Morglum Necksnapper
  6. Skaven special characters
  7. The Green Knight
  8. Trollslayer
  9. Tyrion
  10. Gotrek & Felix
Hope you like them as much as I enjoyed painted them.
Painted in 2021.








No comments:

Post a Comment