Tuesday 23 March 2021

BB Second Season Challenge (V)

Here is the post of the week, all the goblins of the team!

Even though they are small, it was by far not an easy task to accomplish considering the time and techniques applied. It was not my regular speed-painting. If you have been following my previous posts, you will know by now that I am trying to make them look nicer by spending much more time and care on them.

Still, the skin was rushed a little bit compared to what I did with the orcs. I am in any case happy with how they turned out, but I think I could have done it better. Slowly getting more confident with wet blending...

Here is the post from DarthBLU and here the post to vote for them (Spanish forum).

Painted during 2021

Next in line, the Troll! I have a whole week for it and I am thankful for the much needed respite, but I get the feeling it won't be easy.



















No comments:

Post a Comment