Wednesday 31 March 2021

BB Second Season Challenge (VI)

Here is the painted Troll.

I decided to paint him green as I already have a blue troll and I just wanted to keep the same colour scheme as the rest of the team.

I think that by far this is the miniature I have spent more time in the last 2-3 years. I am not sure, but on and off I spent about 10-12 hours on it. I tried lots of new things as well as kept on learning with the same techniques I had tried so far. There are a few areas that I am quite satisfied with, the texture of the ball, the gold of the moon and some parts but not all of it of the grey cloth. I am slowly, very slowly, getting more confidence with the blending and it starts to show off in the nice smooth transition and blend of colours rather than sharp contrast and highlight.

Here is the post from DarthBLU and here the post to vote for them (Spanish forum).

Painted during 2021

Next week the last miniature of the Black Orc teams, Varag, the Star Player.








No comments:

Post a Comment