Wednesday 17 March 2021

BB Second Season Challenge (IV)

For this week we needed to paint another three Black Orcs.

I painted them faster than the previous ones as I did not need to experiment so much with the techniques and colours, but still took me more than twice the time I used to spend. Sadly, the photo quality is not up to the task and the effort is almost impossible to appreciate.

This is the first time I changed my photo settings because I got so many complaints and frustration from it that I made an effort on improving it.

I added another source of light with super bright lightbulb and took them with Lightroom and Photoshop editing... I think they look nicer, but let me know your thoughts on that!

Here is the post from DarthBLU and here the post to vote for them (Spanish forum).

Painted during 2021

Here are the other three orcs.

Now, let's get some paint on those goblins!














No comments:

Post a Comment