Monday 4 May 2020

Armies on Parade: Genestealer Cult

And finally, here is the mandatory group picture!

As a recap, I painted the very first miniatures of what was at the time a Kill Team in November 2018 and finished the team by March 2019.
After a short break, I restarted the project with the target of painting a 40K Army in October 2019 and finished it in April 2020.
That makes a total of 12 months! That is by far the fastest Army I have ever painted. On average, in the past, it took me 2 years to paint an Army. Therefore, I can only be very happy about the final result, even though I took many shortcuts and painted them to a lower standard compared with my Skavens for example.

Here is the Army, roughly a bit over 2,000 points for 40K 8th Edition. As always, it has been challenging to take a pic of them, but with so many different ones, I hope that I have captured it.



 





Some close-ups...



A cenital view

And a rear view

No comments:

Post a Comment