Friday 24 April 2020

Baneblade (III): Weathering

It has been a while since the last update, but honestly, finding time to paint has been a real challenge!

Painting this monster of a tank is not a simple task, there is just too many things to do.
In any case, finally I have been able to finish it and here it is.

I tried not to overdo the weathering although I can see I went a bit too far in some areas anyway. I used pigments and AK Interactive enamel washes.
I am very happy to mark this one as done because it is not only a huge figure, but also is the last miniature of the Genestealer Cult Army as well as the first milestone of the year done! I will take out the whole Army for an Armies of Parade blogpost, hopefully soon.

As for taking pictures, it is too big for my lightbox so I just placed it on my desk and took pictures the best I could, which is not that great. You can see all variants and a few pics of the details. Including the mandatory "drive me closer so I can hit them with my sword" picture. I hope you like it!

Next on my table are the Iron Golems of Warcry, for a change!

Baneblade




Banehammer




Banesword




Doomhammer




Hellhammer




Shadowsword




Stormlord




Stormsword




And some detail pics of all the sides






Mandatory "drive me closer so I can hit them with my sword" picture

Painted in 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment