Monday 9 March 2020

Acolyte Hybrids (II)

In general, I don't usually play with Hybrids on my Army, but as I use them mainly for Kill-Team like I showed already, I decided to paint two of them with the best close combat weapons I can give them.
The main reason I don't play them is that I see they work relative well in a 20-strong unit that I have no interest in painting and using or with the Acolyte bomb strategy that is also not appealing, I'd rather stick to Genestealers and Aberrants.

These two guys always come to the Kill Team games, so anyway is good to have them painted.



Just one to go!

Done (98)
  • 40 Genestealers
  • 1 Broodlord
  • 3 Ripper Swarms
  • 1 Patriarch
  • 1 Neurothrope
  • 1 Primus
  • 34 Neophyte
  • 10 Aberrants
  • 1 Abominant
  • 2 Familiars
  • 1 Clamavus
  • 2 Acolyte Hybrid
Pending (1)
  • 1 Acolyte Iconward
Painted in 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment