Wednesday 11 March 2020

Acolyte Iconward

Today I am extremely happy to share the last painted miniature of the Army, the Acolyte Iconward!

I usually don't employ him in my Army, but as he came out with the box, and I would like to have all the HQ options, I decided to give him a quick paint job. I can also use him as a regular Cult Icon if needed, as I already have another one.

The other options that I am missing are the Locus and Nexus. Both are good because one helps by making the Mental Onslaught more effective and the other contributes to the CP pool, so most likely I will get them at some point. Probably I will keep an eye on the second hand market and will snatch them when they are cheap.




Done (99) ALL!!
  • 40 Genestealers
  • 1 Broodlord
  • 3 Ripper Swarms
  • 1 Patriarch
  • 1 Neurothrope
  • 1 Primus
  • 34 Neophyte
  • 10 Aberrants
  • 1 Abominant
  • 2 Familiars
  • 1 Clamavus
  • 2 Acolyte Hybrid
  • 1 Acolyte Iconward
Painted in 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment