Monday 16 March 2020

Something big is coming!

Now that all the Infantry models are painted... what's left? Well, the central point of the Army, a Baneblade!

Remember, the guys in my Cult are totally crazy and they all travel together in the Baneblade by grasping at whatever protruding pipe is available. The background of the Army is a travelling horde of Genestealers and few subhumans on top of a hijacked Baneblade, the smell inside must be something great...

I want to give it a grey/black scheme so that it fits the urban bases they already have. Let's see how that works out.


I guess this tank is going to keep me busy for a few weeks so updates might stall, but it will be totally worth it -I hope-.

To make things worse, I plan to build it as an Octoblade.
All the required magnets are ready and I have started drilling holes like a crazy man... Hopefully I will have it painted by end of April and then I will be able to cross out the first milestone of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment