Wednesday 26 September 2018

Lightbox

For almost four years now I have been using a custom-built light box and a reflex with a tripod to take my pictures.
The problem with that is that the setup is very cumbersome and I tend to accumulate too many figures to photograph and I am basically lazy to set it up. I have been checking around to see if I could get one of the nice foldable lightboxes, but they were a bit expensive, so I never bought one.
Until the other day I was told that Flying Tiger has one for 5€. Obviously, I went there and grabbed one and I started to use it.
I have been using it for the past few posts and either nobody noticed the difference or nobody cared, but this setup takes 30 seconds to configure. Just unfold the box, and shoot the photos with the phone, so I am really happy.
Here you can see a pic of the box and some comparisons of the same figure with different backgrounds.






No comments:

Post a Comment