Monday 1 October 2018

Gorkus the Exile

I was not sure if I should pick this orc up or not on the Pantheon of Chaos Kickstarter.
On one hand, I love orcs, but on the other, I am not so sure about Chaos Orcs. In any case I picked it up and here you can see it.
I tried to follow the classical orc scheme with leather, metal and red but with the extra add of a chaotic claw that I painted pink to match the others in the band and the tail that is also painted green but with some pink dots to show the chaotic mutation.
The figure is quite nice to paint although quite bad to photograph, due to the pose. You can only really see the face in the last pic, but it is overexposed.
The shield, as all of the shields from the Kickstarter, is great and nicely sculpted.

Painted in 2018




No comments:

Post a Comment