Friday 5 June 2020

Classic HeroQuest

And after completing the third milestone, here comes the fourth and last for the year!

A Classic HeroQuest boxed set!



After having painted the Silver Tower box, I am really looking forward to this one with much more sober, leaner and simple figures.

The box was kept at my wife's place, inside a wardrobe, for many, many years, just waiting until somebody would take it, fix all the broken pieces and give it a paint job. And 2020 is the year for that!

Some of the figures were broken as it seems some kid back in the day stepped on them :)
I needed to repair some axes, swords and broken bits. Unfortunately, there were a couple that I could not really repair as they got too much glue back in the day and it was all over the figure. I hope that it cannot be seen after painting them.

I will not try to overkill it, but to make it look nice on the table, after all, I expect to play with my kids rather sooner than later, so better not to spend too much time on it!

Looking for inspiration on the web, I found this little gem. I can't believe that the miniatures shown there are the same monopose plastic figures that I have... such great details.


No comments:

Post a Comment