Wednesday 17 April 2019

Space Hulk: Librarian

With the Librarian I have completed the whole set of Space Hulk. I have to admit that painting this figure was a relief, as I was a bit sick of painting so much red armour. This one was painted mainly using Ultramarines Blue and a few highlights with Enchanted Blue. The Power Axe has been left mostly flat, just after a quick wash to bring up some shadows. Still, the model is so good that even my poor paintjob makes it look nice.

I am extremely happy to share that with this one I have closed a chapter by painting a game that has been sitting in my lead pile since 2009! It only took me 10 years!

This is also the second milestone of the whole year, and it is only April! This is really good news, I have already started to prepare the Silver Tower box to paint it, which is my third milestone. So, unless things go really south from here, I should be able to meet the three milestones before June, leaving plenty of time to work on a few projects that have piled up in the meantime... a few more skavens to complete my Army for T9A or a few more Genestealer Cult members for a 40k Army or a few Kill Teams that I have collected. I will try to tackle as many as I can following the fast-painting techniques! This must be the year in which I manage to eat up the unpainted pile!

Painted in 2019



No comments:

Post a Comment