Saturday 20 July 2024

Legions Imperialis Civitas Imperialis Administratum Sector

After having painted all the infantry and tanks of the Army I thought it was the right time to take a group picture to see what's left. Basically, I have 10 "miniatures" pending: 5 Knights, 4 Titans and 1 Thunderhawk. I hope to paint at least a couple of those before the end of the year, as stretch goals.


Now that I have an Army that is big enough to play up to 2k games, I decide to buy some scenery so that I could host games at home. I bought one Administratum Sector and one set of Ruins and after removing all of them from the sprues I was a little bit overwhelmed... you can see in the picture below the insane amount of pieces I had. I think I spent around 5 or 6 hours just removing them from the sprue and cleaning mold lines, and a couple more assembling them. After building several of the "standard" ones, I decided to build a super big one, enough to hide a Titan (Reaver though) behind it!



Once I deploy all the scenery is more than enough to cover 5'x4' which is the standard Legions table size. I hope to paint them using airbrush experiment a little bit with different shades and weathering techniques.




No comments:

Post a Comment