Friday 8 December 2023

New project: Legions Imperialis

I am super excited to board the hype train of Legions Imperialis!
I have always loved the look of Epic Armies, in particular, the Titans, Super Heavy Tanks and Thunderhawks but I never had the chance to play it. I resisted the urge to buy a couple of Titans when Adeptus Titanicus was released but I could not really resist collecting this one. Of course this has an impact on my year objectives and the overall target of not accumulating miniatures if I have not painted everything, but hey, I will need to deal with it.

I have made a modest investment for now, that you can see in the picture below, but I already committed on buying another box of Infantry, a Warlord, a Reaver and Knights. They really look amazing and I can't wait to paint them.


Of course I will paint them as Sons of Horus and I will do my best to paint them "fast". For now I have only assembled the Rhinos and I must say I am honestly impressed by the quality and the amount of super tiny little pieces that I needed to stick together in order to assemble one.
Overall I am already loving it and can't wait to play my first game!



No comments:

Post a Comment