Thursday 29 April 2021

BB Second Season Challenge (VIII)

Here is the first post of the Imperial Nobility!

For the first week we painted four linemen.

I have to say it is quite the challenge to paint four with this level. I know it is not too much, but for me it is a little bit over what I usually do. Not at the same level as my orcs, but still quite clean and nice, not too rushed.

I tried my best to do some wet blending and glazes on the red armour without going for NMM, I am not sure I managed, but still the end result is quite ok I think.

The colour scheme is much much brighter than the orcs and probably only because of that they look better, even though individually the orcs have better quality.

I hope you like them, I am tackling now the Bodyguards!

Here is the post from DarthBLU and here the post to vote for them (Spanish forum).

Painted during 2021










No comments:

Post a Comment