Wednesday 15 July 2020

HeroQuest: Dwarf

This is the first hero that I paint for the game. And in fact it is not one but two! For some reason, I had buried in my bits box a HeroQuest Dwarf. Which is funny because I never owned a copy of HeroQuest when I was a kid. Who knows how I managed to get it.

The nice thing about owning two is that I can now have two in my party!

In any case, I have painted it following the art shown on the rulebook. Which is pretty much what you would imagine a Fantasy Dwarf would look like.




Painted in 2020

2 comments:

  1. Junto al bárbaro, creo que es la mini con la que más partidas jugué, me encantaba.

    Has logrado hacerle justicia a la mini. Bravo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias. Yo casiscasi jugaba con el enano, me encanta la figura

      Delete