Monday 6 July 2020

HeroQuest: Chaos Warriors

Here we have the Chaos Warriors.

Very simple paint scheme for these guys. I was not sure if I should go for using different colours on the armour or not, but in the end, I chose to paint them in metal and just give them a tiny bit of colour on the mace at the tip of the horns. Why? Because they look cool like that.

The box comes with four warriors but you can see five in the picture.
The reason is that somehow one from the 1994 Dungeon of Doom for Talisman found its way into my bits box. I really don't know how that happened as I never owned that game.

In any case, I decided to paint it as well. Unfortunately, it had several thick layers of enamel that I could not remove, therefore, I painted on top of them. This is why many details have disappeared. But from a distance it is difficult to notice.




Painted in 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment