Tuesday 4 February 2020

Abominant

Finally, here is the first miniature of 2020!
The Abominant, champion for my 10-strong Aberrant unit.
It was a fun figure to paint, and even though I used the same techniques as with the Aberrants, I tried to give him slightly different colours for the bone parts, to make him stand out a little bit.
Just as I was painting the familiar, I realized I have another two, so I gave them a quick paint job.






Over xmas I managed to get my hands on the remaining 13 Genestealers, so those are next to close up the two units.

In early March there is a friendly tournament in my local hobby shop, 1250 points, 3 missions, and I am considering participating if I manage to get the Army ready. Only 36 figures to go! Well in fact, I won't be using the Clamavus, Kelermorph and Metamorph so only 33... let's see if I can make it!

Updated progress on the Army.

Done (57)
  • 27 Genestealers
  • 1 Broodlord
  • 3 Ripper Swarms
  • 1 Patriarch
  • 1 Neurothrope
  • 1 Primus
  • 10 Neophyte
  • 10 Aberrants
  • 1 Abominant
  • 2 Familiars
Pending (36)
  • 13 Genestealers
  • 20 Neophyte
  • 1 Clamavus
  • 1 Kelermorph
  • 1 Metamorph
Painted in 2020.
Next-up: more Genestealers!

No comments:

Post a Comment