Monday 11 November 2019

Ripper Swarms

Here is the first painted unit of this second batch of Genestealer Cult.
I decided to go for the Ripper Swarms as I could paint them at the same time I was doing the bases for the rest of the Army, because of the detail on the bases, I have done them all in a single batch and I glue the miniatures after painting them.

There is not much to say about the Swarms, it is an extremely quick paint job. Dry-brush for most of it, paint a few details and you are done.
The bases took more time in fact.

Here is the progress on the Army:

Done (21)
  • 2 Genestealers
  • 3 Ripper Swarms
  • 1 Patriarch
  • 1 Primus
  • 10 Neophyte
  • 4 Aberrants

Pending (69)
  • 38 Genestealers
  • 1 Broodlord
  • 1 Neurothrope
  • 1 Abominant
  • 20 Neophyte
  • 6 Aberrants
  • 1 Clamavus
  • 1 Kelermorph

Painted in 2019



No comments:

Post a Comment