Monday 29 July 2019

Silver Tower: Gaunt Summoner

I am extremely happy to share this post today because it marks the finishing of yet another box, after completing Space Hulk previously now I am done with Silver Tower!

I was already quite tired of painting this box when I started to tackle the Gaunt Summoner, as a result I think the paint-job suffered. I decided to try my luck with different shades of blue in the armour and tunic but I am not so sure I managed to get them to look different.
All the other elements are painted using colours I have previously used for other Tzeentch daemons, so that I can give them a bit of cohesion, even if they are still chaotic.
My favourite part is the yellow eye looking from the top of the staff, but I can't really say it is a very good job. It took me roughly 2-3 hours in total which is still quite fast even though way above my 1h limit.

In any case, this marks a significant milestone for the year! I am now done painting all the miniatures I said I would. Therefore, it is time to start opening boxes and catching up with the lead mountain.
Next thing on the list is painting a few more skavens as I shared previously so I can play T9A with 4,500 points.
I am hoping to do them before Autumn starts, let's see how it goes!

Painted in 2019.




No comments:

Post a Comment