Wednesday 10 July 2019

Silver Tower: Ogroid Traumaturge

It has been only a couple of weeks without posting but somehow it feels like more.
I just had two figures left but unfortunately I did not manage to paint them before the end of June, let's target July instead!
Here is the first one, the Traumaturge, the one single miniature from the box that captured my eye from the first day.
I have had lots of problems with these two last figures, I am by now a bit tired of painting Silver Tower and I keep finding excuses not to paint them... in the end, the quality of the paint job suffered.

It has taken much more time than the approximately 1 hour I have dedicated to almost every other figure. I think this one took something between 3 and 4 hours, and I kept having doubts about what colours to use and how to paint certain things. I am not really happy with it, but I can put him now in the "done" box.
The pictures are just too bright and the highlighting on the skin cannot be appreciated, because of the weird pose he has, it was very difficult to snap a good picture.

Now, onto the last one!

Painted in 2019







No comments:

Post a Comment