Monday 4 June 2018

Legion Praetor Tribune

I am extremely happy to share this post as it marks the last miniature that I had left to paint for the Sons of Horus Army!

With this, I have completed another point of the year goals, which makes a new record for me, as we are just on June and I have already completed 2 out of 4 goals!
The third goal is also on track, as Tyrion is already on the painting table, so I should be able to complete three out of four still in June. And the last one should be easy, since that is the next thing after Tyrion. I am looking at a good year, for a change! The fact that I chose very conservative goals also helps.

This figure has been painted in a simple way, just following the Army scheme. It is interesting to mention that it is one of the first ever Sons of Horus miniatures I built, but the last one to be painted.

This Praetor Tribune adds 180 points to the Army.




I had the same issue with this miniature as with the Chaplain, because I applied varnish to both of them at the same time. The spray did a weird thing and now it looks like there is some extra texture on the cape, and no blending at all. Too bad...





Painted in 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment