Tuesday 2 August 2016

Warplock Jezzails (II)

I already shared here the first two jezzails I painted for the army, since I wanted to have a total of four, here are the other two.

As you can see, I managed to get hold of the famous engineer with Warplock Jezzail, which is difficult to find.
I have seen that many people just put him alone in a base, but since every Jezzail team is composed of two members, I decided to put a slave next to him in charge of the stick that holds the rifle.

In this case I wanted to try something new, so I got a gnobblar from my bitz box and modelled a chain over the neck, similar to the one that the slaves carry.
In the end I am happy with the result, as it is much smaller than the skavens and I think it fits the idea. Perhaps I will try more of those, although instead of using gnobblars, I will use some of the goblins from Kev Adams.
These two units add a total of 78 points for 3rd edition and 60 for 4th edition.

Painted in 2016.



No comments:

Post a Comment