Monday, 10 August 2026

Baggage Train and Objective Markers

I needed 4 Objective Markers and a Baggage Train for the Tournament so I quickly came up with this and painted it in a rush!

All the miniatures and objects used here came from my box of random stuff that I have kept for the past 20+ years with leftovers from all kinds of miniatures exactly for things like this.

Two of the Objectives were painted by my kids and I used them "as is", that's the statue of the lady by my oldest and the statue of the wood elf by my youngest. I purposely chose statue so they could just dry brush but then told them to glaze green on it, and they were free to do it - I think they had fun and they loved that I use one miniature painted by them in my games. I also like to do that!




No comments:

Post a Comment