Monday 30 September 2019

Doomwheel (II)

This is the second Doomwheel for the army, having painted the first one back in November 2015.
I followed more or less the same technique, with the main difference that this time I placed it on a base, as I am basing all of my warmachines to make them fit properly with T9A rules.
A I now have way too many warmachines and too big, I needed to build up a new case for the bigger miniatures, therefore, I did not magnetize all the components as before, just the pilot, to make it easier to transport and assemble it before the battle.
I bought this one second hand and unfortunately it was missing the pole for the standard, after thinking hard whether I should build one myself, I decided not to so that I can easily differentiate it from the other one.
On top of that, I painted it mostly with greens rather than with reds, that way, it stands out on its own.
Just two figures left to go for the last of the skaven reinforcements!

Painted in 2019.







No comments:

Post a Comment