Monday 3 August 2020

HeroQuest: Group picture

This is the very last post for the HeroQuest project: the mandatory group photo!

With this post I am closing up the last of the goals for the year.
So far, I have painted 117 miniatures this year and with still a few months to go I hope to reach some of the stretch goals, let's see about that. I am looking forward to start 2021 with around 30 miniatures only in the to-do. For the first time since 2014, my stockpile of unpainted miniatures is below 100 and will not grow more until the end of the year.

Overall painting HeroQuest was a blast. Not too many details on them, but lots of character. I made some poor decisions along the way like with the Chaos Warriors and the furniture, but hey it is done now and my daughter loves it.

I hope you like the group pictures!

Painted in 2020



7 comments:

  1. El esfuerzo y la constancia tienen premio, una foto de familia preciosa, menudo gusto tiene que ser poder jugar una partida con todo pintado a ese nivel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias! La verdad es que si, es un gustazo y los pequeños de la casa lo disfrutan también mucho más!

      Delete
  2. El otro día pasé en coche por Alcañiz y me acordé de un amiguete de la época del IRC que tenía una página donde escribí algún artículo de fantasy y al que le pasé mi saldo de Magic. Hoy me encuentro este blog con un tío con el mismo nick, sin duda viejuno, y pintando Heroques? vamos no me jodas... Nacho, eres tú?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yo soy TierraSta y también está por casa esterage de aquella época, te acuerdas¿?

      Delete
    2. ¡Pues claro! El cyber mundo es un pañuelo!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete